Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larry Murphy

Options
  • 18-10-2012 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hs anybody else heard rumours that apparently Larry Murphy is living in Loughboy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

This rumor has been spread in every single town, city, and neighborhood in the country since the day he was released. I highly doubt it. Only last week people were saying he lived in some small village in waterford.
    Even if he did live in loughboy, I wouldnt really feel too strongly about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fraido

Yes I have heard these rumours, don't know what to think. I understand that he has been seen in almost every county in Ireland at this stage but as a resident of loughboy I am worried that he may be here and the guards didn't exactly put my mind at rest when I phoned them to enquire. And yes I know they must be sick of these calls too but until someone proves that he is not here I wont be entirely happy.I know the exact house where he is meant to be and it is feasible that he is there but how many other people know too and may try to do something illegal and possibly injure an innocent person. If he is where he is meant to be he will have to go as the residents wont have it, and rightly so in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

What's the bets Barry Murphy gets a hiding.

Simpsons-Angry-Mob.png
    fraido wrote: »
    If he is where he is meant to be he will have to go as the residents wont have it, and rightly so in my opinion.

Rightly so? How so? Where do you suggest he goes?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fraido

No suggestion as to where he goes but if he was living near you and there were many many teenage girls around would you want him there, he is an evil sadistic person and should never have been released IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I have consulted with other moderators on this and I've decided to lock the thread. I find this to be scaremongering. I was going to write my own opinion below but I feel it unfair to lock the thread and not allow anyone to respond. There have been thread on this in Offaly, Dublin City, Carlow, Waterford County (Tramore) and Waterford City.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 doylo56

My sister said a friend of hers saw him walking with a mate (apparently he has a buddy now) near where she works. Also girls at a school nearby were given a talk about staying together in groups and not walking on their own now. Kinda makes me mad, they shouldn't feel afraid when they are walking to school.
    Also when mothers went in to the garda station to get details of where he lived exactly, gardai would not give it to them so that Larry would be protected from a manhunt or something. :mad:

I just need to ask, I mean this is obviously not a rumour now, but has anyone here seen him around Kilkenny now? If so, what have u seen him do?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

Oh ffs not this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

doylo56 wrote: »
    I just need to ask, I mean this is obviously not a rumour now, but has anyone here seen him around Kilkenny now? If so, what have u seen him do?

I almost never post now but saw this and wondered

1. How is this NOT a rumour ? - It could go in a dictionary as an example of rumour

2. Why do you need to ask ?

I see absolutely zero benefit from such posts/enquiries and only instead any amount of unnecessary un-pleasantries

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I am on mobile now so I can't close the thread, how as ever, I have already closed a thread on this and OP, you really should know better. Unless you can come up with a source that I find credible, please don't start these rumors. As I can't lock this thread right now, you can take it that anyone who posts on this thread after this warning will be automatically permabanned, no matter what the content of the post is

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement