Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbeth as Comparative study? what else?

• 18-10-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all, just want some advice..I am repeating my leaving this year to get into midwifery next year and am sitting maths,english,biology,home ec,lcvp and art (i got exemption from irish because i have already sat it in 2006 and am using lcvp in replace for easier points)I have two small children and am trying to minimise my workload(within reason i know its hard because its the leaving ) basically i love the book wuthering heights,know more quotes than macbeth etc and would feel far more confident using this as my single text. plus i feel macbeth alone as a single text would include alot more learning (shakesperian english quotes are more difficult to recall, i find)I am halfway through the film im not scared and like it and i have to study macbeth as im doing honours english.i want to know what other comparative text i should use alongside macbeth and im not scared to help them all tie in and relate to each other without it being too obscure. any suggestions? thanks!

Comments

Advertisement