Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist needed for Limerick Cover Band

• 18-10-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

Looking for a fairly decent guitarist able to play fairly basic lead for alternative covers band. Bands such as Foo's, Chilli's, Biffy Clyro, Muse etc. Got some classics like AC/DC, Neil Young and Metallica (yes, it's Enter Sandman, might have a few tricks up our sleeves).

If interested, drop an ould PM.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Bump*

Any takers?

bumpity bump!!!

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

What age band are u ...and do u make much cash out of this ...I am a guitarist

What age band are u ...and do u make much cash out of this ...I am a guitarist

PM Sent

• Advertisement

I forgot to ask how serious do u take this like.... one gig a week or like almost a part time or full time job.....
    I have plenty of time on my hands so I could work very hard at it if the rest of the band was up for that...
    like weddings functions pubs what ever ...
    Yeah and I do know Cavan may seem very far away put as I say I am not tied here and I can move anywhere in the country...
    the music scene was never worth a damn here anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭FionnK86

I might be interested, Im 18 and i've been lead singer and guitarist in a band in Kildare for three years. Im studying in UL so I would be able to make practice druing the week and play gigs on most weekends. I like any music and have experience playing most styles...suppose I depends what you're looking for:cool:

FionnK86 wrote: »
    I might be interested, Im 18 and i've been lead singer and guitarist in a band in Kildare for three years. Im studying in UL so I would be able to make practice druing the week and play gigs on most weekends. I like any music and have experience playing most styles...suppose I depends what you're looking for:cool:

PM Sent

Hello yeah dunno if got a guitarist but I must say I am not fussed on the stuff that bassist is playing....
    I have a feeling the stuff u are hoping to do is grunge and nonsense like Dream Theatre...
    which is just not my cup of tea at all...
    Neil young and Red hot Chillis is ok but the other stuff mentioned is painful to my ears and I dont think it will go down well at weddings let alone a pub crowd

Advertisement