Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Vouchers - Delivery

Options
  • 19-10-2012 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am not too sure if this is in the right place but I am sure that it will find a proper home.

I am wondering if anybody on here has taken an age to get their Tesco vouchers?

We sent away for Irish Ferries related vouchers for a trip tomorrow but no sign. I called Tesco and they said that they had been dispatched over two weeks ago. They were really helpful and they tried calling Irish Ferries to see if they could work out a way to have the tickets issued without having the physical vouchers (which they couldn't). Small chance that we might get them first thing tomorrow and see if Irish Ferries can help us out.

However, as above I am wondering if this has happened to anybody else. And, if you are booking something time critical, follow up and see what is going on.

Thanks
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Never had any issue with Tesco vouchers. I usually receive them within a week of ordering them online.
    It could be an issue with the post, have they provided you with a tracking number? Can you call your local depot?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Nanazolie wrote: »
    Never had any issue with Tesco vouchers. I usually receive them within a week of ordering them online.
    It could be an issue with the post, have they provided you with a tracking number? Can you call your local depot?

Hi Nanazolie.

Unfortunately the vouchers were sent by 'normal' mail so not able to track them. We have cancelled the vouchers and are having them re-issued and Tesco are sending them by registered post.

Alan

Advertisement