Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tan

• 19-10-2012 5:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations

Streak free, smell free,

Something I can wear with a cream dress that won't mark it.

Something that won't come off In the rain

Was using Lancôme milk but find it streaky and smelly

I don't have time for salon tan!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

I love Viva liberata new 3 week tan phenomenal tanning mousse applied with a mitt.

No smell, dries immediately and completely streak free. Just make sure to use the right shade for your skin type i.e light, dark medium- most people go too dark. Also use the instructions re tanning hands and feet to get a nice natural finish. Don't think it actually lasts 3 weeks but certainly wears off more evenly than other tans.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 enthralled1

Karora Mist. Only €15 but lasts ages. Nice smell, not like tan. I prefer the dark colour to original but original is a lot more natural. You can get in in salons and pharmacys.
    There is also a gradual moisturizer that builds up. I've read great things but haven't personally used it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Another vote for Vita Liberata!

Buff it on with a mitt the night before and shower off in the morning. It doesn't last 3 weeks like it claims but it does last and wear better than many other brands I've tried. I've never had it stain my clothing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

Love WOW BROWN DIY available in chemist for €21, lovely colour and long lasting, its Irish aswell;)

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

+ 1 for the Karora tan. It smells very different to anything else on the market, in a good way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

+1 for Karora mist, it's also Irish. Smells lovely, great natural colour, fades well. Not mad about their instant tan, smells like bubble gum and my sister said it came off on her clothes (didn't happen when I used it).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

ennis81 wrote: »
    Love WOW BROWN DIY available in chemist for €21, lovely colour and long lasting, its Irish aswell;)

Actually Karora , Viva Liberata and Wow Brown are all Irish made along with Tan Organic. We pasty Irish are the European leaders in fake tan - must be the crap climate inspiring people!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I love Tantastic, gives a very natural colour, I usually put on two applications if I'm going to a big occasion!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Vita Liberata spray tan is fab! Haven't tried the instant one though..

Advertisement