Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you arrive in to work later on Friday's?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Depends on the Company.

I wouldn't necessarily say that its always an efficency issue.

Well it's either an efficiency problem or a company culture problem. Either way it's not good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

dfx- wrote: »
    Come in later, leave later everyday. I can't fathom this being in early business or putting up with coming in earlier to leave earlier.

The workplace isn't going to collapse for the sake of a couple of hours

You know,some employers actually set out the time you have to be in for!

Had to be in at eight this morning as I was opening up and would be the only member of staff here until nine.

If I was in at nine I wouldn't be too bothered if I was ten or fifteen minutes late!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

kfallon wrote: »
    What kind of a sadist organises a team meeting for first thing on a Friday morning???

A proper sadist would have it at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon

A proper sadist would have it at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon

Id rather it at 4:30 than first thing, often end up out thursday nights and having a meeting first thing friday morning would not be good for the hangover!

Advertisement