Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dying mum needs €20,000 to get home

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

What have her looks got to do with anything?? Would this be less sad if she was ugly?

maybe he was just saying she was pretty maybe id wouldnt be less sad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

What have her looks got to do with anything?? Would this be less sad if she was ugly?

Oh shut up.. what a stupid post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Yes, most people would find it less sad if she were ugly.

There are endless numbers of studies that show attractive people are considered more valuable, nicer, harder workers, etc...etc...etc...

The media is also more likely to cover stories about missing children who are attractive, whose parents are wealthy, and whose skin color matches that of the majority of the given population.

It might not be 'right', but it is how (many) people are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You know what, even typing that line I knew someone have to come up with a stupid line like that. Don't be so fúcking ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

i think maybe its time to lock this up, possibly sticky it til the get to the 25k and delete it, i'd rather nobody that knows this girl sees this spiralling thread

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

I think it's one of the things we say but not meaning anything by it. It's like a private thought but you say it out loud.

davet82 wrote: »
    i think maybe its time to lock this up, possibly sticky it til the get to the 25k and delete it, i'd rather nobody that knows this girl sees this spiralling thread

thanks

too late for that

<snip>
    REALLY? mods? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

caspa307 wrote: »

It's a troll, I know it's annoying but quoting it makes it worse. Report it mods will get to it.

caspa307 wrote: »

Do you think we can see every single post in every single thread?

Report posts you are unhappy with and we will get to them as soon as we see them.

Quoting the spam is hardly going to help.
    Charter here.

I'm locking this thread as it's going nowhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement