Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.ie for €5.99 offer

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Currently have a .ie and Minimus hosting with yourselves which is up for renewal soon.

Can I avail of the €5.99 .ie offer for renewal and madness for the hosting?

If so how do I do it, going through the CP seems to aplly the .ie as €24.99.

Comments

Hi there,

We cant offer the renewal at €5.99 im afraid however please use the coupon code "madness" to get 20% off the renewal of your hosting.

Please login to your control panel then go to Billing > Manage Subscriptions > Minimus > Renew Subscription > then you will be given the option to enter the promo code.

If I can help with anything further please dont hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

.ie domain
    I cant see the €5.99 offer for domain

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

€5.99 when you buys hosting as well....should have known there would be a sting in the tail

For future reference, you can find all information on our offers at http://domainoffers.me/

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

if i already have hosting already and wish to add a .ie domain
    can i get this offer?

• Advertisement

Hi there,

If you already have hosting the .IE domain registration will be €19.99/year (RRP €24.99)

Thanks,
    Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

is there any discount codes running at the moment

as letshost.ie are doing 12.50 for a year but i would rather stick with blacknight

Hi,

€19.99 is the best possible price we can offer for .IE regs, €12.50 is below cost price so this isnt a price that we can match.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i registering a name and thought i was getting it for 19.99 but its working out at 25 anwyays, sure every where does it for that price. Am i missing somthing I thought this as some special offer?

Hi,

Our normal price is €24.99, our special offer gives it to you at €19.99, VAT is then added @ 23%.

• Advertisement

yes thats what I noticed so its just the same price as the other hosting companies.

there I just baught my domain for 1 year. I was not sure how much it was going to work out at to do it for 2 years, seemed to be more expensive ( per year ) but I was not sure.

Advertisement