Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty building - Waterford road.

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Hi im wondering does anyone know who owns the empty building beside the car garages on the Waterford road (i think its foulkstown) the sign on it says 'Farm machinery' and in the 2.5yrs iv been passing it iv never seen any activity there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I've never seen any activity there in 20 years. As far as I know it the same people who own the machinery place on the carlow roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    I've never seen any activity there in 20 years. As far as I know it the same people who own the machinery place on the carlow roundabout.

Really? 20yrs my god that is a long time. Yeah i know of the place on the roundabout your talking about even that now looks like there is never anyone there. Both places are a prime location for a solid business.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭mydogjack

I always said (years ago) it would make a great bowling alley. Now that I've actually been to bowling alleys, maybe not, but there's defo potential for something.

Maybe a depot for Wexford spuds/strawberries.....

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭johnf2020

Its owned by Murphy Machinery who are now based at the old Mahon & McPhillips sire on the Carlow road roundabout. It may look quiet, but as they are agri machinery distributors, this building is used to house stock and to have demonstrations during the year. So quiet it was look on the outside, behind the scenes its not. Agriquip as is over the door is a trading name for part of the company that imports Hurlimann tractors, though most of the work is carried out on the Dublin road site.

Advertisement