Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmeaden waterford broadband exchange upgraded?

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know if they ever upgraded it. Been looking on the net & cant find or work it out if my local exchange was upgraded.
    Im living in Butlerstown but close to the exchange.

Im on a 8meg package but only get 2 megs. Its a pain watching you tube videos due to stop and go all the time.

Thanks
    Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know if they ever upgraded it. Been looking on the net & cant find or work it out if my local exchange was upgraded.
    Im living in Butlerstown but close to the exchange.

Im on a 8meg package but only get 2 megs. Its a pain watching you tube videos due to stop and go all the time.

Thanks
    Steve

Hi Steve

Having checked the NGB roll-out list, the Kilmeaden exchange is not planned up till the end of 2012. I am afraid there is no update / indication as to if or when it may be NGB enabled. The list is subject to constant updates so check back any time for more information.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Hi Linda,

Can I ask what speed should I be getting from this exchange. I'm on a eight meg package but I'm only getting two Meg's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Hi Linda,

Can I ask what speed should I be getting from this exchange. I'm on a eight meg package but I'm only getting two Meg's.

Hi BadCharlie

Can you PM me you telephone number and I will check this our for you.

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement