Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP for babies in charleville area?

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,
    Just moved to churchtown with a 3 months old baby and I am looking for a good GP for me (that does women stuff) and for baby.
    Could you recommend one?
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

Hi colombes, there are a few female GP's in Charleville. There is a dr Bronagh McCann in Dr. Joyce's surgery who are supposed to be good. Go past church from your side and keep left and there on the right after bad bend. Have been there before and very well organised with appointments.

There's another female GP in Molloy's practice but waiting times can be bad there I have heard. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 36 colombes

Thanks. I went to Dr Joyce family practice. It is ok. Secretaries are lovely. Doctors (met 2 people a lady and Dr Joyce) did the job but not very welcoming. Not very clean either (especially bathroom very dated and unclean wich is never never a good sign...). Thanks anyway, it helped me a the time.
    I have heard since that there is a very good doctor in Ballyhea so I think that I will try that one the next time.

Advertisement