Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental property trashed

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

tenants who wish to move in straight away are, from my experience disorganized and problematic. often they are being evicted or "asked to leave" their existing accommodation and therefore need somewhere quick.

i always get 2, and on occasions 3 months rent from tenants. 1 month's rent wont go very far, if as in this case someone trash's a place.

there's nothing illegal about calling to a property unexpectedly, if a neighbour has reported a leak which needs immediate attention. in fact it would be negligent not to do so.

i have many excellent tenants thankyou.

In most cases neighbours are never in the tenants houses so how could they tell a landlord there is a leak in the interior of the house/apt?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ok guys- we're really raking over the embers here.
    OP I'm closing the thread- if you'd like to post more on this topic- please PM me and I'll reopen it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement