Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume Jewellery

Options
  • 19-10-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in or around the city or north Dublin that sells costume jewellery cheapish??

Looking for something along the lines of this:

captureqj.jpg

This is up on thecostumeshop.ie and is reasonably priced at a 10 but delivery is an extra 6 euro! Just cant justify 16 quid for bit of plastic ill wear once so if anyone knows a shop i could get something similar in it would be great!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

What the vintage market (it's on this Sunday, 11-5) or the main flea market on Newmarket Square (28th of October), Dublin 8?

Saw that stuff there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Lars1916 wrote: »
    What the vintage market (it's on this Sunday, 11-5) or the main flea market on Newmarket Square (28th of October), Dublin 8?

Saw that stuff there already.

Sorry this vintage market its on in Newmarket Square this week is it?? or just on the 28th?

Sorry this vintage market its on in Newmarket Square this week is it?? or just on the 28th?

It's this Sunday, just mixed up the name...'Broccante Market', the big flea market on every last Sunday of the month.

http://www.dublinfood.coop/html/events.html#sundays

It's this Sunday, just mixed up the name...'Broccante Market', the big flea market on every last Sunday of the month.

http://www.dublinfood.coop/html/events.html#sundays

Looks like the one this weekend is mainly for antiques and such?? The one next week would probably have been ideal but the fancy dress is on the 27th so it will be too late! Ah well...:rolleyes:

Looks like the one this weekend is mainly for antiques and such?? The one next week would probably have been ideal but the fancy dress is on the 27th so it will be too late! Ah well...:rolleyes:

Yeah, but there is always a stall which sells Jewelry around. I think, it's called 'Magpies Nest', usually to be found at the end of the entrance, where you go down the steps to the main part of the market hall.

• Advertisement

Yeah, but there is always a stall which sells Jewelry around. I think, it's called 'Magpies Nest', usually to be found at the end of the entrance, where you go down the steps to the main part of the market hall.

And it sells cheap fake jewellery? I'm not looking to spend a whole lot, but if you reckon there's a chance i could pick something up ill chance my arm and have a gander!:)

And it sells cheap fake jewellery? I'm not looking to spend a whole lot, but if you reckon there's a chance i could pick something up ill chance my arm and have a gander!:)

I never bought something there myself, am not that much in Jewelry, but their stall is always crowded. As for the rest of the market, you can always get some good deals and bargains :)

Advertisement