Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Aloud - Dublin & Belfast March 2013

Options
  • 19-10-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Live in Dublin & Belfast – March 2013
    **Tickets on sale Friday, 26th October**

FOLLOWING MONTHS OF SPECULATION, IRELAND AND THE UK’S GREATEST GIRL BAND TODAY ANNOUNCED THEIR RETURN WITH A NEW SINGLE, A NEW ALBUM AND A TOUR.

Cheryl, Kimberley, Nadine, Nicola and Sarah held a press conference today at the Corinthia Hotel, London to announce their plans.

The new single Something New will be released on 18th November through Polydor Records. It is the Official Single for BBC Children In Need 2012. The girls will perform the song for the first time on Children In Need on 16th November.

The single will be followed by the album Ten which is a collection of the BRIT award-winning group’s singles over the last ten years as well as four new songs which the girls worked on over the past year.

Ten will be released on 23rd November. It is the first time all of Girls Aloud’s greatest hits are together on one disc.

Disc two of the deluxe version of the album will be completely decided by the fans as they will be able to vote for the songs they want included. The list of songs they can choose from spans the entire Girls Aloud catalogue from album tracks through to b-sides. The vote will go live at 12.30pm on Friday 19th at girlsaloud.com/ten and will be live until Sunday Oct 21st at midnight.

Girls Aloud will be back on tour next year with ‘Ten — The Hits Tour 2013’.

As part of the tour they will perform at the Odyssey Arena, Belfast on March 13th and The O2, Dublin on Saturday March 16th.

TICKET INFORMATION

March 13th: Odyssey Arena, Belfast
    Tickets from £38.00 incl. booking fee

March 16th: The O2, Dublin
    Tickets from €44.05 incl. booking fee

The nationwide arena tour will go on sale on Friday 26th October at 09.00. Tickets will be available from www.girlsaloud.com and www.ticketmaster.ie

Luxury Jewellery brand, PANDORA, is the official tour sponsor. As part of the partnership each girl has designed their own PANDORA charm bracelet, reflecting their personalities and story. The unique bracelets are featured in the video for Something New.

Since they debuted with Sound Of The Underground in 2002, Girls Aloud have had 20 top ten singles and four #1s. Each of their five albums have gone platinum or above. In total they have sold over eight million records and have clocked up over 45 million You Tube views, close to six million Facebook likes and three million Twitter followers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

€44? That's almost a tenner cheaper than their last tour, this will be sure to be a quick sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

not my music at all, but 44 seems very cheap, they could of charged a lot more and it would still sell out.

Just got two tickets for this because my sisters on O2 and she gave me the priority code.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did they sell out for Dublin O2?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did they sell out for Dublin O2?

As far as I'm aware, no they didn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 BubblegumBitch

Another date added for both Belfast and Dublin. I'm standing in Dublin on March 16th. Does anybody have an idea what time my friends and I should begin queuing at to get as close to the front as possible? Tempted to get tickets for March 17th also... hehe!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Another date added for both Belfast and Dublin. I'm standing in Dublin on March 16th. Does anybody have an idea what time my friends and I should begin queuing at to get as close to the front as possible? Tempted to get tickets for March 17th also... hehe!

Dublin show on 17th (tomorrow) cancelled but tickets valid for tonight's gig and Belfast one

Advertisement