Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection drop-outs

Options
  • 19-10-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

I'm an Eircom business customer and Internet connection here is dropping quite regularly. Just today, since 9am, it's dropped about 5 times. It's only out for less than a minute, but it's a massive inconvenience.

I spoke with Eircom support and they asked me to do the usual; Try with a wired connection, make sure filters are on all the phones etc. Done all this but still we're getting drop outs.

Would an Eircom rep be able to check the line to see if there's a fault with it?

Quick separate question - how do I find out what exchange I'm on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

peejay1986 wrote: »
    I'm an Eircom business customer and Internet connection here is dropping quite regularly. Just today, since 9am, it's dropped about 5 times. It's only out for less than a minute, but it's a massive inconvenience.

I spoke with Eircom support and they asked me to do the usual; Try with a wired connection, make sure filters are on all the phones etc. Done all this but still we're getting drop outs.

Would an Eircom rep be able to check the line to see if there's a fault with it?

Quick separate question - how do I find out what exchange I'm on?

Hi peejay1986

I got you account details from a previous case and the exchange your line is connected to is the Ardee exchange. There is no indication of any faults on your line but if you call business support on 1890 260 260 ( 8am - 10pm, 7 days) they can look into this in more detail for you.

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement