Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new alarm

Options
  • 19-10-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Looking for recomendations for someone to install a new wireless alarm system with the option of gsm monitoring,i have looked in the suppliers & installers sticky put there does not seem to be any body near me.
    If someone could PM me with a few options i would be great full

Thanks.

I am near kildare town by the way..

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Kildare is nearly Dublin . Most in there will cover there.
    Also look in the PSA register & do a search for your area.
    Are you looking for GSM as self monitoring?
    Many company's will not accept this for central station monitoring.

If you are looking for a complete wireless system take a look at the Powermax & HKC Quantum.
    For Hybrid systems look at Siemens & HKC Securewave.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

KoolKid wrote: »
    Kildare is nearly Dublin . Most in there will cover there.
    Also look in the PSA register & do a search for your area.
    Are you looking for GSM as self monitoring?
    Many company's will not accept this for central station monitoring.

If you are looking for a complete wireless system take a look at the Powermax & HKC Quantum.
    For Hybrid systems look at Siemens & HKC Securewave.
    Thanks for reply,yep checked the psa website but was looking for peoples personal experiences with some company's rather than just pick one straight from a long list.
    Yep the GSM would be for self monitoring rather than central monitoring and thanks for the product info i will check them out.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Obviousally Installers here are not allowed recommend themselves and we don't encourage shilling. If anyone has any genuine experiences by all means lets hear it or else PM.

Advertisement