Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How does slimming world work?

• 19-10-2012 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Me and a friend are thinking of joining Slimming World, but can anyone tell me how the system works? What is the 'points' system and daily allowances?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

There is no points or daily allowances-it's completely different to WeightWatchers, if that's what you mean.
    I tried it but it wasn't for me.
    It's based around eating filling food like salads and veg which make up most of your meals and then other foods have Syn values. You don't have a daily allowance or weekly allowance.

Advertisement