Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with account

Options
  • 19-10-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Ok originally my account was tipp86 i lost access to my email and in turn a few months after lost access to tipp86 acc on here. I then set up tipp1986 in an attempt to get tipp86 back.

I got an email with the following

Hi xxxx,

Apologies for the delay on this one, we have merged your accounts now and you can login as tipp86, this is linked to your @live.ie email address.

If you need to reset your password please go to www.boards.ie/changepassword

Kind regards,
    Nicola

The above did not work :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

Hey there,

I've had a look at your account and the required changes were made, it says you've logged in since we last spoke.

Did you manage to login even once?

Thanks,
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

No im afraid not ! Plus i registered this new account on that email address so surely i could not do that if all was correct ?

Thanks

Ah yes, you shouldn't have been able to reg with that email.

It might have been a better step to email us in hello@ before registering again.

I'll check with tech and see where we've gone wrong.

Thanks,
    Nicola

I can give an alternate email address for reregestering my old account if it makes life easier.

I can give an alternate email address for reregestering my old account if it makes life easier.

That would be great :)

If you can send it on to hello@ we'll get you sorted.

Thanks,
    Nicola

• Advertisement

Heard nothing since

Any chance this will be resolved anytime soon?

Mod Note:
    Following several attempts to have this resolved, and several PMs sent to Boards.ie Ltd staff on behalf of the user which went unanswered as time went on, the OP told me he had "given up on it" in a PM to me dated 06/04/13, which was a reply to a PM I sent to him assuring him that I was doing my best to have it resolved for him without any further undue delay. It's unclear why this issue was not taken on by a staff member and resolved for the user, and it is pointless to leave it open as the several PMs I have sent are unacknowledged. Regrettably - thread closed but issue still unresolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement