Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jahtijakt suits opinions needed .

Options
  • 19-10-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

hi all ,
    as the title says i'm looking for any ones experiences with these suits ,they advertise them in the magazines for not too bad money with lots of nice extras :D:D..i want to use it for stalking primarly
    heres a link to show what i am thinking off

http://issuu.com/arcticoutdoorclothing/docs/arctic_outdoor_clothing_catalogue_2012-13_/36

does anywhere in ireland sell them ????
    seem to recall an add in the irish shooters digest for a place in wicklow ???

thanks

ian...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Optimum

ianoo wrote: »
    hi all ,
    as the title says i'm looking for any ones experiences with these suits ,they advertise them in the magazines for not too bad money with lots of nice extras :D:D..i want to use it for stalking primarly
    heres a link to show what i am thinking off

http://issuu.com/arcticoutdoorclothing/docs/arctic_outdoor_clothing_catalogue_2012-13_/36

does anywhere in ireland sell them ????
    seem to recall an add in the irish shooters digest for a place in wicklow ???

thanks

ian...

+1
    I was looking at them as well so interested to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

i know a fellah who has one, he wears it all the time, its waterproof but he says it can get too hot at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

0876394262 Thats the number of the lad selling them here. He is near Greystones in Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

thanks folks .i'll give them a call

ian.......

• Advertisement
Advertisement