Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bullying

Options
  • 19-10-2012 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

dear sir , I'm not one to complain but I feel that I am being picked on for no apparent reason by a category moderator . He made this post about me for no justifyable reason . All I have done since joining the site is being respectfull to others and answering factually with quotations were appropriate , however a moderator decided to personally attack me . Take a look at this below , this is plain bullying.

I think MrD012 has made it amply clear at this stage that his opinions are based on his own feelings plus reading some of the more excitable UK tabloids without applying any reality filters to what they're saying.

MrD012, you have one last chance to post something other than newspaper cuttings and paranoid whatiffery. If you can't do it, I think this topic has definitely heard enough from you, and possibly the forum has too.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

As per the forum charter, you must have tried to resolve this directly with Scofflaw via PM before starting this Help Desk thread.

I will leave this thread open for the next 14 days which will give you a chance to send him a respectful PM outlining the reasons for your dissatisfaction. He will then reply to your PM and hopefully resolve the matter.

If, after receiving his answer, you are still not satisfied and you still believe you have been "picked on for no apparent reason", then you post back here and an admin will look at all communications and make a final decision which carries no right of appeal.

I will send both you and Scofflaw a PM to make you both aware of my post here as it has been 10 days since you posted this and it is possible Scofflaw may not be aware of your thread in here.

-Shield

EDIT: Closing and marking as Resolved as the user has abandoned the issue after the 14-day time limit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement