Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beatles Week at The Grand Social

Options
  • 19-10-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

thebeatlesweekender.jpg

The Grand Social presents:

The Beatles Week at The Grand Social

If you are The Beatles you will love this! Week dedicated to The Beatles starts off on 23rd of October with exhibition of Beatles inspired art work. Then The Mersey Beatles are going to bring their all era Beatles tribute show to Ireland for the first time on October Friday 26th of October in The Grand Social.

An all era Beatles concert in full costume. From 'Love Me Do' to 'Let It Be' via Pepperland.

Having headlined tours and festivals in over 20 countries worldwide, it’s surprising to hear that this will be their first visit to Ireland.

The Mersey Beatles are the only Beatles tribute band in the world whose members are all born and raised in Liverpool.

Julia Baird (John Lennon's sister):
    'There are a lot of Beatles tribute bands from all over the world,
    and I've seen them all, but
    The Mersey Beatles are the bestI've heard.'

For info on times and ticket prices please go to >>>http://on.fb.me/RN7OlH<<<

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Really wish i was going on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

Would the DJ thing be worth a trip for on Thurs evening I wonder?

Anyone know what type of hall/room its being held in. Like a pub or more a theater type setting???

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Hidalgo wrote: »
    Would the DJ thing be worth a trip for on Thurs evening I wonder?

Anyone know what type of hall/room its being held in. Like a pub or more a theater type setting???

I assumed it was just the normal bar part of Grand Social, decent place. Nice crowd. I'd go if I was free, I'd say it will be jammers.
    If its in the venue part then it'll be great!

would anybody know if you can get tickets at the door for this?? im still trying to convince people to head into it

Advertisement