Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 5 Reports

Options
  • 19-10-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Well, an exciting game in Washington which ended in a 38-35 Falcon victory.

There was one punt in the whole game and the game could easily have gone the other way if it weren't for RG3's 2 picks.

Big performers for Atlanta included Matt Ryan with 300+ yards and 4 TDs and Julio Jones also had 140+ yards. Michael Turner also got his first 100+ yard game of the season with 117 i think.

On Washingtons side of the ball, RG3 still had an impressive 300+ yard and 5 TDs, despite the 2 picks. Santana Moss and Fred Davis also had big games receiving.

Good game Santry, really enjoyed it. Good luck with the rest of the season!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Well done Luke!

But as usual when santry does lose it isn't even to my benefit!

Managed to beat Paully 21-17. It was a good game. Don't have time for a proper report as there is drinking to be done!

Edit - Paully you should really get a mic it is much better to talk to someone, I actually put my first pick down to it feeling like I was play the CPU and being over zealous and getting a little complacent cos of it. Same goes for other lads.

Also you are meant to give ppl a heads up when you are going for no huddle, it didn't really matter here as I knew you had to but just so other people don't complain.

Good game though really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Raoul wrote: »
    Well done Luke!

But as usual when santry does lose it isn't even to my benefit!

Managed to beat Paully 21-17. It was a good game. Don't have time for a proper report as there is drinking to be done!

Edit - Paully you should really get a mic it is much better to talk to someone, I actually put my first pick down to it feeling like I was play the CPU and being over zealous and getting a little complacent cos of it. Same goes for other lads.

Also you are meant to give ppl a heads up when you are going for no huddle, it didn't really matter here as I knew you had to but just so other people don't complain.

Good game though really enjoyed it.

I do have a mic mate, I got a new set of Turtle Beaches the day Madden 13 came out and have been using them when playing the PS3, but sods law that the jack on the Xbox controller broke as soon as I used them on the Xbox so I'd need to get a new controller for it to work which I can't justify just for chat at the minute. I posted on here a few times over the last couple of weeks about the broken jack so didn't even think of doing it this time. I agree though it's much better on the mic and I find I play better when using one too.

Only reason I didn't pause and let you know about no huddble was because you knew I was going to have to do it like you said, but will bare it in mind the next time.

Anyway yeah it was a good game, well done on the win. That Matthews fumble with a couple of seconds left on the clock on the 1 yard line right at the end of the first half when I would have got the ball straight back on the kickoff was the killer play.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Panthers 42-0 Seahawks

Steve Smith broke his collarbone and will miss the Cowboys, Bears and Redskins games, Russell Wilson was sacked 13 times, including 9 times by James Anderson.

Paully D wrote: »
    I do have a mic mate, I got a new set of Turtle Beaches the day Madden 13 came out and have been using them when playing the PS3, but sods law that the jack on the Xbox controller broke as soon as I used them on the Xbox so I'd need to get a new controller for it to work which I can't justify just for chat at the minute. I posted on here a few times over the last couple of weeks about the broken jack so didn't even think of doing it this time. I agree though it's much better on the mic and I find I play better when using one too.

Only reason I didn't pause and let you know about no huddble was because you knew I was going to have to do it like you said, but will bare it in mind the next time.

Anyway yeah it was a good game, well done on the win. That Matthews fumble with a couple of seconds left on the clock on the 1 yard line right at the end of the first half when I would have got the ball straight back on the kickoff was the killer play.
    Yeah, not giving about the no huddle, I knew you had to so no worries just so others don't complain.

Well I feel that justice was done with your fumble as lance Moore had a fumble right before he fell into your end zone but yeah had you got it could have been a completely different second half. My drives took so long in this game. When I got the ball in the 3rd quarter that drive took nearly all the remaining time in the quarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jaguars 31-21 Bears.

The Jags stay unbeaten... By the skin of their teeth. This one felt like more of a robbery than last week's last second TD vs Neko Chan.

First quarter it felt like when I first started playing Madden online, as in, I was being dominated. I kicked to Paddy and he put together a really impressive drive which lasted 5mins 30 and resulted in a TD, and I knew I was in for a tough game. He then put a hurting on me with the Bears D, every tackle felt like a hit-stick, and indeed MJD the golden child fumbled the ball.

2nd quarter and I began to play a bit, a few nice plays before the first of 3 INT's, but I forced a punt and the next drive saw a passing TD to Marcedes Lewis. Back in it. I was receiving after HT so I knew holding it at 7-7 would be huge... Couldn't do it. A stupid INT was punished by Paddy and Brandon Marshall, who was a major pain in my ass all game.

2nd half starts and after a promising drive, an error on my part ignoring the WR's route saw another pick, but I answered back with one of my own and drove down to the red zone, I was gutted to be forced to kick a FG however and still trailed 14-10. Paddy then went on a seige and scored after another long, well crafted drive. 21-10 down going into the 4th.

4th quater beins, and Gordon Bombay the Jags head coach reminded each and every player that DUCKS FLY TOGETHER... He then remembered he coached the Jaguars and corrected himself but the message was still received. The Jags got down the field and got a huge passing TD from Tebow to MJD, with several near-picks along the way. Then we had to D up big time, and we did, forcing a punt and putting pressure on the Bears. We made our way downfield as Tebow found MJD a number of times, and with 1:06 left on the clock, it was the Tebow-MJD combination that struck again. Jags lead for the first time. Now both of us were really sweating it. Absolutely terrified of Brandon Marshall, I put a receiver spotlight on him, and Rashean Mathis jumped an out-route and ran it back for a pick 6 to relieve the pressure and secure the win.

Well played Paddy, that was an epic game, you were very unlucky at times as I thought you had the right play chosen both offensively and defensively the majority of the time. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Individual stats:

QB's:
    Tebow: 13/25 for 242 yards, 3 TD's 3 INT's.
    Cutler: 16/28 for 280. 2 TD;s 3 INT's

Rushing:
    MJD: 116 yards 2 fumbles :eek:
    Forte: 46 yards 1TD

Receiving:
    MJD: 5 rec for 115 2TD's
    Marshall: 8 rec for 189 2 TD's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Jaguars 31-21 Bears.

The Jags stay unbeaten... By the skin of their teeth. This one felt like more of a robbery than last week's last second TD vs Neko Chan.

First quarter it felt like when I first started playing Madden online, as in, I was being dominated. I kicked to Paddy and he put together a really impressive drive which lasted 5mins 30 and resulted in a TD, and I knew I was in for a tough game. He then put a hurting on me with the Bears D, every tackle felt like a hit-stick, and indeed MJD the golden child fumbled the ball.

2nd quarter and I began to play a bit, a few nice plays before the first of 3 INT's, but I forced a punt and the next drive saw a passing TD to Marcedes Lewis. Back in it. I was receiving after HT so I knew holding it at 7-7 would be huge... Couldn't do it. A stupid INT was punished by Paddy and Brandon Marshall, who was a major pain in my ass all game.

2nd half starts and after a promising drive, an error on my part ignoring the WR's route saw another pick, but I answered back with one of my own and drove down to the red zone, I was gutted to be forced to kick a FG however and still trailed 14-10. Paddy then went on a seige and scored after another long, well crafted drive. 21-10 down going into the 4th.

4th quater beins, and Gordon Bombay the Jags head coach reminded each and every player that DUCKS FLY TOGETHER... He then remembered he coached the Jaguars and corrected himself but the message was still received. The Jags got down the field and got a huge passing TD from Tebow to MJD, with several near-picks along the way. Then we had to D up big time, and we did, forcing a punt and putting pressure on the Bears. We made our way downfield as Tebow found MJD a number of times, and with 1:06 left on the clock, it was the Tebow-MJD combination that struck again. Jags lead for the first time. Now both of us were really sweating it. Absolutely terrified of Brandon Marshall, I put a receiver spotlight on him, and Rashean Mathis jumped an out-route and ran it back for a pick 6 to relieve the pressure and secure the win.

Well played Paddy, that was an epic game, you were very unlucky at times as I thought you had the right play chosen both offensively and defensively the majority of the time. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Individual stats:

QB's:
    Tebow: 13/25 for 242 yards, 3 TD's 3 INT's.
    Cutler: 16/28 for 280. 2 TD;s 3 INT's

Rushing:
    MJD: 116 yards 2 fumbles :eek:
    Forte: 46 yards 1TD

Receiving:
    MJD: 5 rec for 115 2TD's
    Marshall: 8 rec for 189 2 TD's.

Well played cant belive i lost this was a good game Tebow was unstoppable on your last drive and despite the fumbles MJD was really hard to stop.good luck for the rest of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Tebow has the clutch trait which basically means he can't be stopped in the last few minutes. He's fantastic to play with on this game. Mikey pulled off a masterstroke in getting him in IMO. Him and Jones-Drew are a lethal combination.

Paully D wrote: »
    Tebow has the clutch trait which basically means he can't be stopped in the last few minutes. He's fantastic to play with on this game. Mikey pulled off a masterstroke in getting him in IMO. Him and Jones-Drew are a lethal combination.

And they laughed at me on the twitter page!

Tebow in the 1st and 2nd quarter is only a bit better than Gabbert, but whereas Blaine just gets worse as the game goes on, Timmy just goes full on beast mode in the 4th and it's like having Rodgers! That's 2 weeks in a row now where I've been looking out of it going into the 4th and all of a sudden he throws lasers around the place. So good to have. Some of the passes to MJD on my last drive were insane, risky between 2 linebacker passes turned into bankers for me. Same last week vs Bengals. True about him and MJD as well, when Mojo is being stopped on the ground, he is often overlooked as a receiver. That said he's still top 3 in the league in rushing I think, but he's probably my best receiver now too!

Just realised how meme-esqe that first line was, had to make one:

28693356.jpg

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep AFC South have good catching backs, C2J much better catching that running for me so far this year..

could well be an important game in Week 17.. dont get much more clutch than that Mikey!!

also.. probably time for a few sigs;)

Yep AFC South have good catching backs, C2J much better catching that running for me so far this year..

could well be an important game in Week 17.. dont get much more clutch than that Mikey!!

also.. probably time for a few sigs;)
    Just ask. I don't mind at all.

Yeah our 2 games are going to be big in the grand scheme of things. Also with Nerd out for revenge in our return fixture it's gonna be really interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pats beat Broncos by a touchdown
    This was my most crushing defeat of the whole season.
    I went from being 3 touchdowns down in the final quarter with 6 minutes left on the clock staring yet another defeat in the eyes to drawing level on 2&7 at the Pats 38yard line with 48 seconds on the clock to throwing an intercept which the Pats took fill advantage.
    Why,why was I programmed to feel pain

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans @ Vikings, Vikings receive.

Vikes start well, Peterson tears off 2 good runs, Titans force a fumble but its recovered, Vikes go away with 3.

Titans mix it up and then hit Cook Jr for a TD

Verner gets a pick an returns it to the 31, Titans need to settle for a FG, but miss!

Vikes take off with a great run by Ponder who barely escapes a big hit

7-10 Vikes

C2J then breaks off a big run for a TD

14-10 Titans

Vikes then go screen and get a long TD form Peterson

Cook Jr Fumbles but back up the back up TE recovers.
    C2J breaks off another run for a TD.

Vikes get the ball but cant do much and punt it away with a minute in the half

Bironas kicks 3

24-17 at the half.
    Titans to receive

C2J fumbles on the first play and Vikes recover

Vikes score straighaway.

24-24

Titans move it, its intercepted! Its fumbled! Vikes recover!
    Titans D forces a punt

Kendall Wright makes a great catch and evades a couple of defenders and sprints into the end zone.

Titans D gets a sack and forces a fumble, Vikes recover and then punt.

Titans move it to the redzone for 3 points.

34-24 Titans with 5:30 left.

Vikes get it on 4th down and go for it, they dont get it.

And that is pretty much game.

Some Stats:

Titans 487 yards, 173 rushing
    Vikes 362 yards, 198 rushing

Locker with a QB rating of 137, 15 from 23, 325 yards 2 TDs, 0 Ints
    Ponder 88, 9 from 24, 189 yards 3 TDs and 1 int

C2J 20 carries, 175 yards 2 TDs
    Pterson 16 carries 141 yards and 0 TDs

Peterson gets 2 catches for 109 yards and 2 TDs

Wright gets 3 catches for 105 yards and 1 TD
    Cook gets 5 catches for 98 yards and 1 TD

On the D, Harrison Smith had a good game for the Vikes with 12 tackles

Titan D weigh in with 4 sacks, 2 fumbles, 1 int.

Good game, with both RBs duking it out.
    C2J better on the ground this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams 34 Cardinals 7

After being on the end of 3 hard losses it was time for the Rams to shine!

For the 1st time this season Bradford went an entire game without a INT and Jackson held onto the rock for the game.

Some stats:

Bradford 10 of 15 for 119yds and 2TDs
    Skelton 7 of 17 for 103yds and 1TD

Rams 261 total yds (119 pass/142 rush)
    Cardinals 125 total yds (103 pass/22 rush)

After a 1st quarter of not much happening the game really exploded into life in the 2nd as the run heavy offense of the Rams took over and Jackson scampered in for 2TDs (can a man of Jackson's size scamper???) to go along with a boomer from 'The Leg'.

17-0 at the half

3rd quarter and the passing attack came into the game a little with Amendola (just back from injury, thank f**k) and Smith hauling in passes from Bradford, to go along with 2 more field goals from 'The Leg'.

4th quarter and the Cards finally get it going and complete to Floyd on a TD.

Good game overall. Again the Rams D is looking superb, harrassing the QB all day and bullying the O-Line on run plays. 4 sacks on Skelton (3 for Long, 1 for Quinn) and Finnegan and Laurinitis with INTs

Star Man:

Have to give it to Steven Jackson. After 2 abysmal games where he fumbled and had his GM looking to maybe trade him:mad::mad:, he repaid the faith by rumbling for 128yds on 25 attempts for 2 scores.

Hopefully this can be the start of better games for the Rams (as long as i remember to change my playbooks before the start), and less stupid plays from Bradford and co.
    The Cardinals; keep it going they are a good enough team, maybe just a few changes needed to help them out

matthew8 wrote: »
    Panthers 42-0 Seahawks

Steve Smith broke his collarbone and will miss the Cowboys, Bears and Redskins games, Russell Wilson was sacked 13 times, including 9 times by James Anderson.

This was a CPU game, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

I'll let Dolphins do a proper write up... but with 7 turnovers Bengals need to do something! (6 INT & 1 F)

With the exception of a beautifully returned kickoff for a TD by Thigpen for Dolphins the Bengals were just giving points away...
    Can I get Dalton tested for colourblindness??

Dolphins offense had such a hardtime against the mighty Bengals defense - racking up only only 83 Offense yards to Bengals 367 yet scoreboard says differently...

24 - 14 Dolphins

Just double checked stats... Dalton has thrown 19 picks in last 5 games
    Mostly on deep balls from what I can remember... and probably more than a lot to do with my mis-reading of coverage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Tyler Thigpen who is a QB is returning kickoffs?

Can't say I've ever seen a QB do that in Madden or in real life

Brad Smith maybe but that's stretching it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Team|1|2|3|4|Final
    Broncos|0|0|8|10|18
    Team Gronk|7|17|0|0|24

Welll.......*crosses arms in front of chest and sucks in through teeth* that was some encounter.
    Passing
    Brady: 16 of 36 for 317 yards with 2TD's and 3 Ints.
    Manning: 18 of 40 for 233 yards with 2TD's and 3 Ints.
    Rushing
    You know things didn't go well for a team on the ground when the opposition team's QB gained more yards on 1 carry than your entire offence.
    Ridley: 9 carries for 24 yards; 1TD(9)
    Brady: 1 carry for 6 yards.
    Moreno: 6 carries for -2 yards.
    Manning: 1 carry for - 4 yards.
    Receiving
    Both the Broncos and Team Gronk performed quite well in the air. Three players got more than 130 yards.
    Gronk: 8 catches for 132 and 1 TD(4)
    Welker: 4 catches for 135 and 1 TD(74)
    Ridley: 2 catches for 21
    Slater: 1 catch for 15
    Lloyd: 1 catch for 14

Decker: 10 catches for 137 and 2 TD (46, 12)
    Thomas: 3 catches for 27
    Tamme: 3 catches for 28
    Caldwell: 1 catch for 37
    Moreno: 1 catch for 4

Blocking
    The bould Gronk got himself a pancake.
    3 other members of my O-Line gave up 2 sacks a piece.
    Manning only got downed once, Mayo on the hit, Tamme with the "allow"

Defense
    Allen, Dowling, Trufant with picks for the Pats.
    Bailey, Adams and Harris were the people that Brady threw a completion to.
    Bannon: 2 sacks
    Von Miller: 2 sacks and 7 tackles.
    Jackson, Vickerson and Ayers all with 1 sack.

Prater made a 51 yarder, Gostkowski made a 44 yarder.

Despite the yarder neither QB impressed me today. Six sacks and 3 picks for Brady and there was a stage where Manning was 1 for 10 and 1 yard. Broncos only converted on 1 3rd down throughout the game.
    Up next are the CPU Seahawks.

Rob any words?
    gronk-media-day-again2.jpg
    The winless Seahawks vs Team Gronk?? 10 euro to the SSFif I[he] don't get 175 yards receiving!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ravens 10 24 Chiefs

Ravens get their first lose of the year. Charles ran all over me and it was 21 to nothing at the half. Made a better attempt in the second half but berty held me to a field goal, my touchdown coming from an int. Cheers for the game and the chat Berty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Yep Charles was awesome in this one, right/left centre he seemed to run over people. Good job I had a lead as the 2nd half was much more even. Best of luck for your season !

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Tyler Thigpen who is a QB is returning kickoffs?

Can't say I've ever seen a QB do that in Madden or in real life

Brad Smith maybe but that's stretching it

no, it must be marcus thigpen the RB. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

NekoChan wrote: »
    I'll let Dolphins do a proper write up... but with 7 turnovers Bengals need to do something! (6 INT & 1 F)

With the exception of a beautifully returned kickoff for a TD by Thigpen for Dolphins the Bengals were just giving points away...
    Can I get Dalton tested for colourblindness??

Dolphins offense had such a hardtime against the mighty Bengals defense - racking up only only 83 Offense yards to Bengals 367 yet scoreboard says differently...

24 - 14 Dolphins

Just double checked stats... Dalton has thrown 19 picks in last 5 games
    Mostly on deep balls from what I can remember... and probably more than a lot to do with my mis-reading of coverage

One of the strangest games I've ever played. I had nothing, literally nothing on offense. Receivers couldn't catch (weather didn't help - 5 drops in all I think - two of which on third downs), running backs couldn't find any holes, and blocking broke down on a couple third and longs, resulting in sacks. Think I may have gone 2/9 on 3rd downs. Awful. Result : 'Phins only having possession for a third of the game.

The defense came up with big plays when it mattered with a number of the 6 INT's being returned a good distance, and two pick-sixes - namely those by LBs Koa Misi and Karlos Dansby (who has been immense this season).

Jermaine Gresham (TE) was killing me with skinny posts and slants with over 100 yards receiving. I was playing the safeties too deep and playing soft coverage in the middle which was my own fault. The RB pairing as well was gashing the 'Phins usually reliable front 7 as well.

Dre Kirkpatrick earned his money this week (3 picks) and proved he was worth giving up two picks for. Yet, Madden, in it's infinite wisdom decides that after 3 INTs, 2 passes defensed and giving up maybe two receptions that he's on a cold streak. Yup. With the Bengals chasing the game and me being unable to stop the crossing patterns, I flooded the middle of the field and dared Dalton to throw long on man coverage on the outside with only one deep safety. All of Kirkpatrick's picks were almost identical - man coverage on outside, receiver runs streak and getting a half step ahead, but the pass is slightly underthrown and I manually jump the route.

All in all, Bengals without the turnovers would've won easily. This is what I like about Madden this year - force a pass and you'll get punished. Look after the ball, don't gamble, and you'll be in decent shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Should have written this last night after the game cause I cant remember too much of it but I shall serve up some stats.

Steelers 30-24 Eagles (OT)

This was a cracking game and I was lucky to come away with the win. The Eagles have been close in their loses this season and turn overs have cost them. This is what happens when they don't turn it over. I had to drive for 6 minutes at the end to both run the clock and tie the game. luckily that worked.

Both teams scored on their opening drive but it became harder for me after then. The Eagles front 4 destroyed my offensive line. Ben was sacked 6 time and hurried God knows how many other times.

There was a drive where I was sacked on each play. What was worse after Cullen Jenkins sacked me the stat and his stupid smiley face came on screen, I have never wanted to punch the telly so much in my life!!

Neither team could get it done on the ground with the Steelers finishing with 35 yards and the eagles had 57.

When Ben wasn't picking dirt out of his face-mask he was pinging the ball around. This was my best QB performance since I joined the league. He found 6 receivers for 476 (40 were taken off for sacks, stupid Jenkins) 3 TDs and no INTs completing 22/26

Jacob Hester dug me out of some holes with 169 yards and Anto Brown (the smart Dez Bryant ;)) had 107 yards and 2 TDs.

For the Eagles Vick had 312 yards, Celek was his go to guy with 103 yards from 6 catches. DeSean was kept to 2 catches but one was a TD.

I should say I felt bad about the last play of the game. I read man coverage with the corners giving my receivers a lot of room, so I audibled to a safe slant. Th passed to Anto Brown and The DRC jumped the route. I thought it had been picked and was in the early stages of crying when Ian's shouting and cursing told me Anto had the ball and he went unchallenged into the endzone.

Thanks for the game Ian. Keeps the picks out of the game and you are a tough guy to play. Your defence is a pox, especially my buddy Jenkins. You should look for DeSean a bit more, Raoul will tell you he can out run almost any player in the game and Vick has the arm strength to find him!

Steelers tie up with the Browns at 3-1 one game back on the Ravens, Eagles move to 2-3 in the almost as competitive NFC East

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

The jets beat the texans to stay undefeated in a flooded Meadowlands stadium. A score of 20-7

This was a real defensive struggle. The first score of the game was in the second quarter and was a pick 6 for the Jets. The Jets D really did the damage here, keeping the Texans to 76 yards on offense. However the Texans had a ray of hope with a kick off return to bring the score to 17-7.

Greene for New york was able to keep the clock moving and had over 142 yards on the ground. QB nacho threw 2 picks to Schaub's 4. Revis picking up another 2 interceptions.

Hard luck Nerd. Revis just shut down one side of the back field and i was able to contain your run game and get ahead.. Good luck for the season...

Next up for the Jets the CPU Colts... may god have mercy on there souls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

The jets beat the texans to stay undefeated in a flooded Meadowlands stadium. A score of 20-7

This was a real defensive struggle. The first score of the game was in the second quarter and was a pick 6 for the Jets. The Jets D really did the damage here, keeping the Texans to 76 yards on offense. However the Texans had a ray of hope with a kick off return to bring the score to 17-7.

Greene for New york was able to keep the clock moving and had over 142 yards on the ground. QB nacho threw 2 picks to Schaub's 4. Revis picking up another 2 interceptions.

Hard luck Nerd. Revis just shut down one side of the back field and i was able to contain your run game and get ahead.. Good luck for the season...

Next up for the Jets the CPU Colts... may god have mercy on there souls.

That's a good win again, you will be toughtostop, but two kick off returns in two games....sack the special teams coach!

Advertisement