Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Congnitive Behavioral Therapy(CBT) in Dublin

• 19-10-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can someone recommend me some good CBT place in Dublin? I am suffering from severe anxiety which has developed very quickly mainly because of me not expressing my feelings and conditions. I suffer now from severe anxiety for over 3 months which I know is as long yet but I am not able to cope with it myself...

Also is there any financial help available? I am a full-time student in Trinity College and I also have a medical card.

I know that similair thread has been created on boards but its over 6 years old so I wanted to get more recent info.

Thank you in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 SpencerT

Hey OP,

Have you tried the Trinity Student Counselling service at all? Whilst it may not offer CBT specific therapies, it could be helpful with them also having good understanding/experience of student life etc. also, I think that there's no charge for full time students.

Best of luck wth everything :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Sorry OP but we cannot recomend individual therapists. Have at look at the stickies on top of the page about how to find a counsellor etc. However, as noted above the collleges Counselling Service will be a good start and it shpould be free.

Best of luck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement