Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puncturesafe Franchise

Options
  • 19-10-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Another one!

What would you think of a Puncturesafe Franchise?

http://puncturesafe.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

I think the idea is a bit wishy washy .. I havent got a puncture in 12 years of driving (which is ever) so go figure.. Im not going to stick something into my tyres perhaps as a preventative measure to counter react this type of problem.

Although u may have a market in the more rural areas where punctures are more prelavent ?? Needs more investigation, why not ring a few garages and act dumb as the pretense of being a customer and gleam some information from them ?

Also their website is an absolute disgrace .. Slap on the wrist for that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Yea, in fairness punctures aren't a serious problem in rural areas either. Also there are several sources you can buy the product directly from and run the business yourself without forking over sums of money for a franchise.. Do some googling..

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭crunchy62

Yeah, I agree. I had a look at their website and it was enough to put me off...
    move on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

crunchy62 wrote: »
    Another one!

What would you think of a Puncturesafe Franchise?

http://puncturesafe.co.uk

Website is truly atrocious, last time I saw something with that background, it was the first time I ever saw a website back in 1998 or something! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Ya flash dont work any more its a dead cat, you should still research it Crunchy there may be a market for the product although as someone mentioned above the franchise option could be slipped around to save you some money !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Ya flash dont work any more its a dead cat, you should still research it Crunchy there may be a market for the product although as someone mentioned above the franchise option could be slipped around to save you some money !!

Definitely search around.. I looked at this last year and found a supplier in the north selling the sealant in 40 gallon barrels and supplying the equipment.. I didn't bother going any further as I didn't see a business in it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

I fear if this was a good business opportunity it would be like it is in the Sates, dominated by the tyre centres. It is small niche, and in the states they have the numbers of potential punters. Here I can't see any chance as an independent operation.

Sorry

Peter

Advertisement