Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household Charge Mega-Thread [Part 3] *Poll Reset*

Options
1180181182183184186»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

^^ I didn't understand any of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

dvpower wrote: »
    I don't expect the Revenue to turn the country around - just catch a few more scumbags.
    They are all evaders; some evaders are scumbags.
    ^^ I didn't understand any of that.

Yes, I can see why.

A few to many tonight perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

When are the protests going to turn violent?

Like in Greece.

I for one can't wait.

robertxxx wrote: »
    When are the protests going to turn violent?

Like in Greece.

I for one can't wait.
    Then why wait? Can't you do some violent protesting by yourself?

Then why wait? Can't you do some violent protesting by yourself?

No, doesn't work that way.

• Advertisement

No, doesn't work that way.
    You want others to do the violence on your behalf? You're just going to be a spectator?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

Mortgage is free? Social Welfare housed
    Stamp duty was paid for them was it? N/A
    Motor tax free? Paid out of Social Welfare
    Bins free? As above
    Petrol, and the duty on it is paid for them is it? As above
    TV licence tax paid for them? In some cases, Yes
    Income tax is paid for them? N/A
    Food handed to them each week is it? Paid out of Social Welfare
    Electricity is free? In some cases, yes. Go to the Welfare Officer/St Vincent dePaul with the bill and Hey Presto!
    Gas/oil/coal is handed to them also no doubt? As above

When I was a mortgage holder, I paid all for all the above myself. As an umemployed person, I still pay for everything out of my weekly payment. It's called living within my means.
    one cannot paint everyone with the same brush, now can we.

You want others to do the violence on your behalf? You're just going to be a spectator?

Are you DUMB? You must be DUMB.

You DUMB.

The figure of 700,000 is an overexageration. Of those that haven't paid, at least half haven't because they don't want to pay for anything and get everything for nothing. The rest are in the 'wait and see' group and a small minority diagree on principle.

now who told you all them porkies.

Are you DUMB? You must be DUMB.

You DUMB.
    No need for the personal abuse, but I guess its better than the violence. :cool:

• Advertisement

No need for the personal abuse, but I guess its better than the violence. :cool:

Is there some button I can press to hide your profile.

Bruthal wrote: »
    He certainly seems to have a penchant for revenue. Im not sure if it is the word, or the department he loves.

so you recon that he has quite a few ip addys sent in?.

Is there some button I can press to hide your profile.
    I refer you to your earlier post :D

how do you differience, pray tell, i would like to know which catagory i am in, as i am sure are a few more who post here.

flutered wrote: »
    how do you differience, pray tell, i would like to know which catagory i am in, as i am sure are a few more who post here.
    That's a subjective matter.

That's a subjective matter.

ah yes, a straight answer is not your way of doing this.

I refer you to your earlier post :D

Id say you we're a lonely child growing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

darkhorse wrote: »
    How can ya quote something about somebody that ya never heard about.:confused:

Well you'll have to do your own research on freemen. If you do find somebody quoting a successful case do pm me, I'd be very interested. That's the lack of proof I needed, to not check and waste my time much more. Feel free to do your own research, don't be a sheep.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

In light of your recent contributions over the last couple of days, thread banned. Do not post in this thread or any continuation of it, your constant baiting isn't needed.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

stoneill wrote: »
    What the latest poll tells us is that there is no real alternatives.
    Do you have FG or FF - that's the only choice we have in Irish politics.
    We gave the Green party a chance - they made an arse of it, we gave Labour a chance, they are making a bigger arsé
    of it.
    What now? Sinn Fein? Is Ireland really ready for that? Independent alliance?

What about People For Economic Justice?

• Advertisement

No harm in some robust law enforcement. I look forward to seeing some in the area of tax enforcement.

Why stop at having the Gardai pushing them around at a protest? Why not execute them?

At this stage we've run our course, You've all had enough on thread warnings, we've lost count, we've lost count of the reported posts, who knows how many yellow cards, red card, thread bannings and still, ye all act like children over the last couple of days.

The Household charge is over, the property tax isn't until next June, ye can all take a few weeks to reflect on posting styles in the interim. Mods do not have to put up with juvenile behaviour like this, ye've proven ye can't be trusted to behave.

/teacher warning.

stoneill wrote: »
    Also now that the property tax is law, no future government is going to repeal it, it's easy money.

I can just imagine the big smirkish grin on your face while yer typing above post. Ya really come across like you are so happy about the property tax, along with the other few people that seems to be in agreement with ya. Yer right, its easy money, or put another way, Money for nothing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement