Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Screen Colour Problem

• 19-10-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

My Samsung TV (Model No WS32Z419D) has started changing colour after being on for a while. This seems to only happen on the cable TV & DVD channels and not the satalite HDMI channel, and after switching the TV off and on again it seems to reset the colours to normal. Could you advise whether this is fixable, is it worth fixing, and can anyone recommend someone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭meercat

kig wrote: »
    My Samsung TV (Model No WS32Z419D) has started changing colour after being on for a while. This seems to only happen on the cable TV & DVD channels and not the satalite HDMI channel, and after switching the TV off and on again it seems to reset the colours to normal. Could you advise whether this is fixable, is it worth fixing, and can anyone recommend someone.

check that the scart leads are firmly pushed in place at the back of the tv, dvd player and decoder

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭kig

They do seem to all be in properly,

They do seem to all be in properly,

unplug them and re plug them in

OK done that, at the moment the colour is ok, but I don't know for how long, will post again if things change

OK done that, at the moment the colour is ok, but I don't know for how long, will post again if things change

fingers crossed so

• Advertisement

Unfortunately checking the scart leads hasn't fixed it, has anyone else got any advice?

Advertisement