Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Swilly Bus - Letterkenny to Derry

Options
  • 19-10-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

I don't know if this will get answered in time but I was wanting to go to Derry tomorrow and was wondering where the Lough Swilly leaves Letterkenny.

Anyone know how much a return ticket costs?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭donegal_man

10:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:45 Return ticket was about €12 last time I used them. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I don't know if this will get answered in time but I was wanting to go to Derry tomorrow and was wondering where the Lough Swilly leaves Letterkenny.

Anyone know how much a return ticket costs?

Thanks.
    Google is your friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Endless Nameless

Thanks Donegalman.

And I found the timetables, was just asking about where the bus leaves from and how much it cost

(Think I'll take the Bus Eireann one instead - thread's pretty much done).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

I'd recommend the Bus Eireann one over the swilly bus one, it costs about 150% of the swilly bus, but they have seatbelts (three point ones sometimes!).

Advertisement