Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiber optic broadband, Drogheda

Options
  • 19-10-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know fiber optic is being launched in Drogheda January 2013. Can you advise on what it would cost for an existing eircom customer? And if it will be available in Deepforde (Dublin Rd) from January?

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

No chance it will launch in January 2013 (regulatory issues) and anyway eircom only promised 2013

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭northeast2012

i have heard that they are somewhat delayed upgrading the cabinet beside flogas..

their network planning office, when i called them said Mar 2013 for service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭northeast2012

1jcdub wrote: »
    Hi,

I know fiber optic is being launched in Drogheda January 2013. Can you advise on what it would cost for an existing eircom customer? And if it will be available in Deepforde (Dublin Rd) from January?

Cheers

its fiber to the cabinet, not fiber to the home unfortunately.

Advertisement