Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Negative tests & 1 Positive test?

Options
  • 19-10-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

The 1st day of my last menstrual cycle was 5.9.2012 and I was due my period on the 6.10.2012, so i done a hpt on the 8.10.2012 which was negative. Then on the 12.10.2012 i done another hpt (clear blue digital) which said pregnant 1-2 weeks. So i went to my gp today and she done a urine test but it came back negative :( Im so confused. Did this happen to anyone else and end up being pregnant? I feel pregnant and should be in my 6th week now. Oh this is baby #3 hopefully.
    Any advise welcome x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Good news Ben Elf - a positive is a positive. The others may have been negative as the HGC chemical may not ave been as strong in your urine or might not have been detected.

Congratulations xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ben Elf

stickybean wrote: »
    Good news Ben Elf - a positive is a positive. The others may have been negative as the HGC chemical may not ave been as strong in your urine or might not have been detected.

Congratulations xxx

Thanks a mill! I really hope ur right :)

Test again, use your first morning urine, that is the most concentrated so HGC is at it's strongest!!! The digital tests are the most sensitive. But once you have a positive, it's a positive ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ben Elf

stickybean wrote: »
    Test again, use your first morning urine, that is the most concentrated so HGC is at it's strongest!!! The digital tests are the most sensitive. But once you have a positive, it's a positive ;)

I have another gp appointment Monday morning at 9am to test again with the first urine sample, so cant wait :) Half tempted to buy another test tomorrow but think Il wait d extra day.

Thanks Stickybean ;) x

Good luck, and be sure to let us know how it goes pet x

• Advertisement
Advertisement