Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shaping out nicely alright

• 19-10-2012 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Well how is your Friday night shaping out.. Mine is good, off out now .. I leave you with this and started this thread for the feel good Friday night and boardies that are staying in..

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Fire blazing, dog asleep, house to myself and the Walking Dead on TV. Its good for what it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Thinly-veiled "I can still afford to go out on the lash" thread

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

In bed with a bottle of ginger ale & a bottle of water, desperately
    hoping that I don't puke. Or if I do that I at least make it to the toilet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'm all blocked up in the sinus department, can't taste anything. Having a few beers but I may as well be throwing back water.

I'm hoping its just a mild version of manflu, but I'm beginning to think its the real deal, bones starting to ache and I'm shivering. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I'm all blocked up in the sinus department, can't taste anything. Having a few beers but I may as well be throwing back water.

I'm hoping its just a mild version of manflu, but I'm beginning to think its the real deal, bones starting to ache and I'm shivering. :(

JEEZ - GET TO A DOCTOR, YOUR DYING...

Dying I tell ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    JEEZ - GET TO A DOCTOR, YOUR DYING...

Dying I tell ya

I Have 999 on speed dial in case my condition worsens further during the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Dearly Beloved

We are gathered here today to remember the poster that was the "girl in the striped socks", her sudden demise has come as a great shock to us all

we remember her not as she was but as she would be if she had ever actually changed her socks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Am at a swingers´ party in Stockholm :(.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Watching the robotic man on the late late show amazing stuff.

BBDBB wrote: »
    Dearly Beloved

We are gathered here today to remember the poster that was the "girl in the striped socks", her sudden demise has come as a great shock to us all

we remember her not as she was but as she would be if she had ever actually changed her socks
    Is my username "girl in the striped socks who only owns one pair & never changes or washes them"?
    And did I say I was dying?

• Advertisement

Is my username "girl in the striped socks who only owns one pair & never changes or washes them"?

you shut yer noise, I was just building up to telling the congregation how obliging and unargumentative you were (*past tense :p )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Peeling turnips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm in bed watching telly. Like every Friday really, I work Fridays so I like to stay in and have an early night

you shut yer noise, I was just building up to telling the congregation how obliging and unargumentative you were (*past tense :p )

Don't send the mass card yet, the ginger ale seems to be doing something good.
    It could change rapidly so keep the holy water close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Boards, Friday 13th on tv (the newest one) and some chicken tikka and spice burger as a late dinner, :D maybe with a can of monster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Excellent point. However, when you are washing said socks, surely you should be "girl in the monotone socks" or as applicable?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Don't send the mass card yet, the ginger ale seems to be doing something good.
    It could change rapidly so keep the holy water close.

Bless us and Save us, a Miracle!

She is risen!

Bless us and Save us, a Miracle!

She is risen!
    I might re reg as lazarus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

had a nice meal out earlier, just in for the night now relaxing, will probably stick on a movie or something, that's about it

I might re reg as lazarus.

does this make ginger ale "holy"?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

Melion wrote: »
    Fire blazing, dog asleep, house to myself and the Walking Dead on TV. Its good for what it is

sounds gorgeous, better than any night out! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Ill say what I said last Friday night. Fúck you all I have work tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

"He's not a man......He's a chicken boo...................."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Just had to give out to two pensioners for getting 'frisky'.

Not a nice shape at all at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

msg11 wrote: »
    Well how is your Friday night shaping out.. Mine is good, off out now .. I leave you with this and started this thread for the feel good Friday night and boardies that are staying in..

Look at that hen's foot at 0.24 in that video.

WTF? :eek:

Advertisement