Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamspark

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Spent ages yesterday trying to register for dreamspark but couldnt find ITT in the list while an it in the middle of nowhere does.I emailes the it desk but got no reply any other computing students have the same problem or info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

We are registered for Dreamspark but are in a queue waiting for our online "shop" from Microsoft to be delivered.

It's also Dreamspark Standard not Premium that's available to us.

The Dreamspark site is now up and running.

You can access it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ElectroJazz

No they have a premium account, it's only available to Computing students though. I've just finished downloading my free copy of Windows 8 today :D

No they have a premium account, it's only available to Computing students though. I've just finished downloading my free copy of Windows 8 today :D

Computing have a premium account for their students - the standard store linked above is for all students.

Advertisement