Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uninvited guests

• 20-10-2012 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

Have you ever had uninvited guests in your home? How did you dispose of them?

I have two pussies who I don't like to be out at night as we live on a busy road and they are quite reluctant to learn the safe cross code. So tonight as I was sheparding them in the female comes running in and lands a live mouse on the stairs which she had carried in in her mouth!! She begins firing the wee bugger all through my hallway eventually landing him in a box which I promptly lifted and fired out the front door along with said pussies.

Me and that pussies licking days are over :mad:

Please regale us with your tales, or should that be tails of trespassers and your eradication of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

I have two pussies who I don't like to be out at night as we live on a busy road and they are quite reluctant to learn the safe cross code. So tonight as I was sheparding them in the female comes running in and lands a live mouse on the stairs which she had carried in in her mouth!! She begins firing the wee bugger all through my hallway eventually landing him in a box which I promptly lifted and fired out the front door along with said pussies.

Please regale us with your tales, or should that be tails of trespassers and your eradication of them.

I just saw something about licking pussy.

My bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Chainsaw + black bags ftw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

someday a cat might return with a child's leg...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Chauvenistic pig. Stop referring to your burd as a "pussy". Also, quick edit(jasus it's a burd posting!), you are obviously a raging Lesbian, which is a good thing... discards shovel, ceases digging...runs away, fast...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I once tried to take a bird (still alive) from my cat's mouth. The fcuker tried to claw me (the cat, not the bird). I never liked that cat anyway. He always had a shifty look on his face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

PC CDROM wrote: »

I just saw something about licking pussy.

My bad.

I also read it as her pussy licking days being over, got me thinking that all those erotic novels are about cats all along....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Two pussies.
    Thats nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

^ Its like something from a Carry On film.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

My mother and father keep pussies. Ian our late big ginger deposited half an eaten rabbit on the floor one night when my mother was entertaining a friend. The thing with pussies is that they this see as a gift to their owners, it's a sign of affection, but obviously it can be hard to stomach at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Make sure they are Fred West approved black bags - the arse will never fall out of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Satts

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

The jokes write themselves in this one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

.....I have two pussies....

Stopped reading here and am now in the process of creating a dedicated fan page to hairyprincess and her fantasticness.

I also have a cousin who works for the Guinness Book of Records who might want a piece of this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Sorcha16

PC CDROM wrote: »
    I just saw something about licking pussy.My bad.

With the way that post was written, I think it's glaringly obvious that that's what you were supposed to take from it. Obvious innuendo is obvious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Our cat brought in a rake of mice recently, both live and dead.
    Got to be a dab hand at putting a towel over the live mice and fecking them over the back field:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Satts wrote: »

:D

Bloody hell, Im suprised they could get away with that way back then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Why don't you just stick a photo of your pussy in the thread with a phone number on it. It'd be just about as subtle. o_0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I don't normally stock body bags at home, but I have found bin liner bags to be just as handy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

That story would make more sense with Benny Hill music playing in the background

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Shovel & a bag of lime FTW. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement