Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist/Singer Available for Dublin Area

Options
  • 20-10-2012 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Ok I’m 29 Dublin area with experience and can sing and growl and I’m open to any band with a good sense of direction and song writing.
    I can write my own lyrics and vocal melodies, I like to write my own lyrics as it makes sense to me and I am guaranteed to remember them. :D
    I don't care what age your band is once you can perform as a good or even better a great band. PM me if you are interested.
    I will list some of my influences below for you so you can get an idea of what I’m into, but I’m open to everything as I don’t cut myself off from the music world.
    Opeth, Metallica, Megadeth, Scar Symmetry, Chimaira, Killswitch Engage, Dream Theater, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Katatonia, The 69 Eyes, Aerosmith, Alice In Chains, All That Remains, American Headcharge, Amorphis, Anthrax, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dying, At The Gates, Bleed The Sky, BFMV, Caliban, Children Of Bodom, Darkane, DevilDriver, Disturbed, Extol, Faith No More, Fear Factory, God Forbid, Hoobastank, In Flames, Kerbdog, Lacuna Coil, Life Of Agony, Machine Head, Mnemic, Mudvayne, Nevermore, Pain, Pro-Pain, Queensryche, Rob Zombie, Sevendust, Sikth, Silent Civilian, Slayer, Soilwork, Spineshank, Static-X, Still Remains, Stone Sour, SOAD, Three Days Grace, Trivium, Type O Negative, White Zombie and open to new bands I've not had the pleasure to hear yet.
    PM me if you’re interested and we can take it from there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rebornagain

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jimmy Blanchfield

Ok I’m 29 Dublin area with experience and can sing and growl and I’m open to any band with a good sense of direction and song writing.
    I can write my own lyrics and vocal melodies, I like to write my own lyrics as it makes sense to me and I am guaranteed to remember them. :D
    I don't care what age your band is once you can perform as a good or even better a great band. PM me if you are interested.
    I will list some of my influences below for you so you can get an idea of what I’m into, but I’m open to everything as I don’t cut myself off from the music world.
    Opeth, Metallica, Megadeth, Scar Symmetry, Chimaira, Killswitch Engage, Dream Theater, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Katatonia, The 69 Eyes, Aerosmith, Alice In Chains, All That Remains, American Headcharge, Amorphis, Anthrax, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dying, At The Gates, Bleed The Sky, BFMV, Caliban, Children Of Bodom, Darkane, DevilDriver, Disturbed, Extol, Faith No More, Fear Factory, God Forbid, Hoobastank, In Flames, Kerbdog, Lacuna Coil, Life Of Agony, Machine Head, Mnemic, Mudvayne, Nevermore, Pain, Pro-Pain, Queensryche, Rob Zombie, Sevendust, Sikth, Silent Civilian, Slayer, Soilwork, Spineshank, Static-X, Still Remains, Stone Sour, SOAD, Three Days Grace, Trivium, Type O Negative, White Zombie and open to new bands I've not had the pleasure to hear yet.
    PM me if you’re interested and we can take it from there.

Hi there, we're based in Athy co.Kildare. We share a lot of influences. We're an originals metal band looking for a singer. We've gigged in Europe on the back of our last album and have a lot of new material for the next 2 albums. We hope to get gigging again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rebornagain

Send me a email of your music or a website link and I will send you some stuff by email also, just pm me here thanks.

Advertisement