Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick weight loss, what you think?

Options
  • 20-10-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello
    I want to ask what you think about fast weight loss with weight loss products? Have you used and how effective is? My friend ordered a product for one month and lose weight by 7 kg, then don't bring them back. I've decided to order it and She recommend ???, anyone know anything about it? If someone had tried to share the results. Thanks :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

eat less,exercise more....dont waste ur money on drugs/fads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Quite simply there are no quick fix weight loss secrets. It really is quite simple, if you consume more calories than you burn off you will gain weight, reverse this and you will lose weight.

Healthy diet/more exercise= weight loss.

Diet pills/"weight loss" products= possible short term gains/no long term benefits (apart from some digestive discomfort I imagine).

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Weight lose products are a waste of money.

To lose 7kg is one month, you need to lose 1.6kg a week approx.

To loose 1kg of fat, you must burn 7700 more calores than you eat.

1.6kg = 12320 calories per week = 1760 calorie deficit per day.

If your friend is morbidly obese and current eats more than 3000 calories day, this is possible.

Otherwise, it will fail.
    A crash diet with or without expensive useless products, will always fail, wither in the short term or the long term.

Eat sensibly, east healthily, eat less, exercise more is the only answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

Was there any need for this to be posted in our SPORT's forum? No mention of running at all in the post even.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Looks like shilling.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement