Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn Internationals

Options
  • 20-10-2012 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭

For those that are interested,

tumbleweed.gif

OK, probably only me! But there is live International Rugby League on BBC 2 this afternoon at 2.45.

First game of the series is France v Wales.

Thought I would post it anyway, free sport, and makes a change from spam on the RL forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Will tune into that,Liverpool will be on the laptop and the Rugby League on the tele :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

France big favourites for the game, hopefully it wont be too one-sided. Fancy Wales might run them closer than bookies think.

Welsh try!

Zero atmosphere from the french crowd, Welsh playing very well so far.

Cracking 40 - 20 from France, on top now and crowd getting into it a bit more. All square after 35 minutes

Edit: Cancel that, France score again to take the lead after bit of a dud tackle from the Broncos player

• Advertisement

Wheels falling off Wales now, France score again, and shows why I would never make a bookmaker.

Welsh held their own well for the first 20 but it all went to slush after that

Finished 20 - 6. Lot of errors in the 2nd half.

England v France today, should be a closer game, but England should have enough for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,407 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

dooferoaks wrote: »
    England v France today, should be a closer game, but England should have enough for them.

not so far

• Advertisement

There in lies the problem with International Rugby League. Just not enough teams in with a chance of winning anything. 1 Outstanding team, 1 Excellent team, 1 very good team and the rest are also rans.

Final of next years World Cup virtually set in stone as Australia v New Zealand or England.

I think i'd like to see the French get a score atleast

and thats another English try

ooooh looks a dodgy one

Could do with England getting a man sent off to make the last half an hour more interesting.

and thats another one

Woo France!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,407 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

decided after 10 mins of second half i really needed to go out and use the rest of the daylight :D

Nice cycle?

England ran through them time after time. I fancy my chances of making that french squad tbh

AG2R wrote: »
    Nice cycle?

England ran through them time after time. I fancy my chances of making that french squad tbh

They will still be significantly better than Ireland, unless there are plenty of Pat Richard esque ringers like the last world cup.

• Advertisement
Advertisement