Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top30 Capcom 2d Fighting Games Themes

Options
  • 20-10-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Few days ago I've created my newest video, but this time it's a compilation of the best (in my opinion) music tracks from Capcom's 2d fighters. The list goes from number 30 straight to the top. Video will show You the very best moments from themes from such series like Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, Darkstalkers, Street Fighter Alpha and many more.

I hope that You will enjoy watching this video as it took countless hours to produce it.
    (I do also hope that I've posted this message in right place :P )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Is "Strange Sunset" in the list?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Video better be just 20 minutes of different Guile themes...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Man, that's quite an undertaking. I couldn't even begin to make a list like this. I shall give it a listen later!

I wish Rose had a good theme I could demand be in the list, but all versions of that are pretty bleh :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭RADIUS

Good idea but the Midi guitar bends sound awful! They are going out of key!

What emulator are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sairus wrote: »
    I wish Rose had a good theme I could demand be in the list, but all versions of that are pretty bleh :/

Her Alpha 2 theme is good. The music in Alpha 2 in general is really good, especially the SF2 stage remixes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement