Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zumba classes

Options
  • 20-10-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could tell me if there is any zumba classes reasonably priced in Galway?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.dancefusion.ie/venues.html
    Zumba class Prices Drop in Class €10
    5 classes for ONLY €35!!
    MONDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH 2012
    The Ramada Encore Hotel, Oranmore Co. Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Interesting, growing(popularitywise) fitness technique? Had only heard of it in reference to a U.S. based front for something else up to now. & that was a couple of weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Stevolende wrote: »
    Interesting, growing(popularitywise) fitness technique? Had only heard of it in reference to a U.S. based front for something else up to now. & that was a couple of weeks back.

It has grown in the last 3 years, it's not a magnificent way to get fit but it's enjoyable for many people so that is a huge incentive and it's much better than sitting on the couch for the night.
    Group classes have grown huge in Galway over the last couple of years, I used to do nothing but 1 on 1 training but due to demand I have started doing classes as well. I suppose it's partly due to the recession but it's great still to see people getting out and doing something different

Edit: I know one girl Aggie that does a lot of freelance Zumba classes around town, think she works out of Nrg Bohermore, full of energy, great trainer

• Registered Users Posts: 25 starship

there is a class on wednesdays at 7 in st marys school. its 10euro drop- in or 75euro for 10 classes

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sinny65

I go to dance fusion classes, the instructor gertie is brilliant, always a good laugh :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement