Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing shops for larger men

Options
  • 20-10-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone suggest a few places that sell clothing for larger men at reasonable prices?

Also is mr xls in swords gone? There site is.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

There is a place on Thomas Street called Plus and Minors, lovely staff and reasonable prices. My husband shops there all the time. There is also an online shop called Jacamo.ie which has a brilliant selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Big n tall in Goatstown opposite the Goat Grill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

There's a relatively new place on Dawson Street too: http://www.kingsize.ie/.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

There's a place in Drumcondra , next door to Fagans pub , can't remember the name though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

There's a place in Drumcondra , next door to Fagans pub , can't remember the name though

This is the place.

http://jimmarkeymansshop.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Mr. XLs in Swords is still there. I get most of my clothes there. I've shopped in the stores in Goatstown and Thomas St. and think they're both good too but the Swords place is handier for me so gets the lion's share of my business.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Is Plus and Minors only for men or is there stock for women too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

As far as I know, they stock for women too. Wouldn't be 100% sure though, but Forever 21 and New Look also do plus size sections.

Advertisement