Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotab 10 inch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 davidf27

Hi ,iam looking at buying a tablet myself and recently saw a make called Fusion ,it looked like a i pad and it was amazing .The guy who owned it was a real tech head .He told me he set out to buy one that wasnt an Ipad but was as good as this and I think he found it .If you go to www.amazon.co.uk and type in fusion .The thing i liked about it ,it is an english company so customer service is easy to get .

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭AlarmBelle

3 posts and strongly recommending....

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rye_212

Considering this gotab myself, saw it for sale at peats. €179 http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog_v2.cgi?id=29388&type=product - product code GBT1040R.

I like the info at the bottom of the product page from the op, which says what is not included - 3g, bluetooth, GPS etc. Fine by me, I just want to be able to surf at home without firing up the laptop. That prob explains the lower price than say, the Samsung note 10.1 etc

Finding it hard to compare it with the other GoTab products on peats - the GoTab epic V http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog_v2.cgi?id=29611&type=product at 70 eur more. I think the epic has a slightly smaller screen, is lighter, has 12gb extra onboard storage, has bluetooth (for addon keyboard etc), 2nd camera?, better battery, thinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭patq16

I haven't owned a GoTab but i had a tab with similar spec and found that with only a single core processor everything slows down considerably even when emails are being checked and you will get a lot of not responding faults etc. So i would go with something with dual core if you could.Prices are dropping considerably at the moment and it looks like some of the new Chinese Tabs are starting to appear with Quad core processors.Could probably pick up a second hand branded tab aswell for similar money on Done Deal or Adverts.There seems to be a lot of reviews mentioning poor battery performance..!!

Advertisement