Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ibt

• 20-10-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

i plan on riding a moped into work and have just revieved my learner permit. Do i have to do that ibt training plus if so what do i need for it? i.e. do i need gear like helmet/protective clothing insurance that kinda crack or is it covered with the trainer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Read the first post of this thread it'll give you all the info you need to know about getting on the road legally.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056323977

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Starting off you will need to do the IBT. Most of the trainers will have a school bike for you to go on. Not to sure ifthey will have spare lids or not. There are some of them on here so they will let you know. Mick in kildare is the man you need if your near that part of the country. Sound chap

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rapidbuzzman

anyone recommend a ibt trainer from dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Peter at Aaron Rider Training - 086-1739654

I did mine with him and it was great. Straight forward and a decent price. Give him a ring and he'll sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rapidbuzzman

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Sagi

Hi I could also need some advice for a good driving instructor in Cork, I'll be taking my theory test on 1st of december and can't wait to get on the road asap.

Any recomentadtions on where to do the ibt are welcome, of course a good price would be nice,but I would definetly prefer to do it somewhere close to the city.

Maybe a stupid question, but how ca I do the IBT on my own bike? As far as I understand it I would have to push it to the training center as I'm not alowed to ride it until I completed IBT.

Advertisement