Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper Van Hire

Options
  • 20-10-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi - I'm new to Boards so apologies if I'm posting the wrong thing in the wrong place (in the wrong font with the wrong smiley face - gaaaaaaaa). I want to hire a camper van this coming weekend (26 October) and I'm TOTALLY confused by the options out there. It also seems nosebleed expensive from the few sites I've visited. Basically it would be me (female!) and my three little boys travelling west for three nights. Can anyone recommend a hire company, give me advice on what to look for/ask for and finally, do you think any of them are open to a bit of negotiation/discount to try get the price down a bit?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

scunnies wrote: »
    Hi - I'm new to Boards so apologies if I'm posting the wrong thing in the wrong place (in the wrong font with the wrong smiley face - gaaaaaaaa). I want to hire a camper van this coming weekend (26 October) and I'm TOTALLY confused by the options out there. It also seems nosebleed expensive from the few sites I've visited. Basically it would be me (female!) and my three little boys travelling west for three nights. Can anyone recommend a hire company, give me advice on what to look for/ask for and finally, do you think any of them are open to a bit of negotiation/discount to try get the price down a bit?
    Thanks!

Hi
    Did you have any luck with the hiring of the van? I am also looking to hire one this April? Cheers

Advertisement