Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Similar Gameplay to Walking Dead

Options
  • 20-10-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone inform me of another type of game(s) with similar gameplay to the Walking Dead game series?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Back to the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Jurassic Park is similar too but a bit sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Telltale Games are all kind of similar to TWD. Sam and Max, back to the future, Jurassic park etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭willyb007

Thanks Guys for the replies,

Can you buy any these games in a shop or only through the PS Store?
    I think I seen Back to the Future in my local Game Stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Yes you can buy Back to the future in gamestop and The Walking dead is being released 5 of december

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Telltale Games are all kind of similar to TWD. Sam and Max, back to the future, Jurassic park etc.

Is Jurassic Park any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Is Jurassic Park any use?

53 on Metacritic

TBH it's not great at all but if you are a die-hard fan of JP and can find it cheap, it might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Just watched some YouTube videos of it there. Looks like a bit of nostalgic fun (I was obsessed with JP when I was a kid). Does anyone know where I could get the deluxe edition?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 RonnieWhelan

Try Heavy Rain if you haven't already played it.

Try Heavy Rain if you haven't already played it.

Thanks Ronnie, I already have played it and it was good. I think I'll have a nose around the PS Store for some of the above mentioned titles and see if they are still (hopefully) available there. While im at it I'll check out the new PS Store layout! :D

• Advertisement

Also while I was on Facebook yesterday Telltale Games said like Eddie did above that Season 1 of TWD was going to be released the 5/6 Dec.

Does anyone know if this means there will be a season 2 of TWD?
    That would be great!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

willyb007 wrote: »
    Also while I was on Facebook yesterday Telltale Games said like Eddie did above that Season 1 of TWD was going to be released the 5/6 Dec.

Does anyone know if this means there will be a season 2 of TWD?
    That would be great!

Can't remember where I read it, but it was mentioned.
    I think it's a given, it's a runaway success.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Can't remember where I read it, but it was mentioned.
    I think it's a given, it's a runaway success.

Cool!:) And just by looking on the PS Store in the last few mins, TellTale release a game series once a year the last few years. Hopefully they will place their efforts into a season 2 of TWD to be released next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TomWalkingDead

Back to the future. If you like the BTTF movies you'll enjoy the game no doubt.

Advertisement