Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get an olive pitter?

Options
  • 20-10-2012 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭

Our olive pitter gave up the ghost recently, and I haven't found a suitable replacement.

It's be hard to find them at all, really. Both Arnotts and Stock had what they described as a cherry/olive pitter, but the cup looked too large to my eye to hold an olive steady, while the prong (when I gave it a try) looked like it wouldn't come down far enough to actually push the pit out.

Other than that, I haven't found them anywhere. Homestore in Fonthill, which I find usually has a good range of kitchen whatnots, doesn't stock one at all.

Anyone know anywhere around Dublin that might be worth trying to locate a good replacement?

Comments

Advertisement