Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NFL Last Man Stading-Losers Edition

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Themonkey

lucks luck runs out colts to lose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Arizona Cardinals to lose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Ares wrote: »
    Johnmcdnl; Lions, Rams, Bills, Falcons, Colts, Chiefs, Dolphins, Saints

Amazingly 4 people still have the Cardinals available to them, as they cantinue their freefall into the abyss. This week is probably the best week so far. The only game where I think there is an overwhelming favourite is the Lions vs the Cardinals.

Cardinals ;) being saving them for a week like this where it's hard to pick winners/loosers

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

Ares wrote: »
    Paully D; Jets, Jaguars, Bills, Chiefs, Cardinals, Raiders, Vikings, Dolphins, Colts
    HigginsJ; Lions, Redskins, Bills, Eagles, Colts, Steelers, Titans, Raiders, Jaguars
    Adrian 522; Rams, Jaguars, Cardinals, Bills, Lions, Jets, Vikings, Dolphins, Colts
    Themonkey; Ravens, Cardinals, Bengals, Bills, Jags, Chiefs, Eagles, Raiders, Colts

4 left after the Arizona Cardinals cause one of the shocks of the season.

Fixtures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Titans to lose this week for me please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll take the Browns.

ill go for the titans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Cardinals for me please

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Chiefs

ill have the dolphins:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Rams to lose this week for me please.

Advertisement