Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swivel PIR security light

Options
  • 21-10-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy a PIR motion sensor security light (4-500w type) but with a swivel rather than a fixed head ?

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

banchang wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could buy a PIR motion sensor security light (4-500w type) but with a swivel rather than a fixed head ?

Tks

Bump - anyone ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

any good electrical wholesalers,woodies,homebase,b&q and so on.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Any good electrical wholesalers,woodies,homebase,b&q and so on.

I find that the "DIY Store" sensor lights are very poor quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Stienal make a very good pir sensor light ,they are expensive but they do last a long time unlike the cheap ones that fall apart after a few years.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Stienal make a very good pir sensor light ,they are expensive but they do last a long time unlike the cheap ones that fall apart after a few years.
    +1

I also like the Robus sensor lights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

paddy147 wrote: »
    any good electrical wholesalers,woodies,homebase,b&q and so on.

They only seem to have fixed head, & I went to Trade Electric Santry (formerly T. O'Reilly) & they didn't have either - only fixed head.

banchang wrote: »
    They only seem to have fixed head, & I went to Trade Electric Santry (formerly T. O'Reilly) & they didn't have either - only fixed head.

The Stinel ones swivel by about 20 degrees each way. Eurosales and Kellighers sell them.

Advertisement