Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28" 16:9 CRT for free if anyone wants it.

Options
  • 21-10-2012 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭

My parents are getting rid of an old Panasonic CRT. So if anyone wants it (collection only) it's theirs for free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

My parents are getting rid of an old Panasonic CRT. So if anyone wants it (collection only) it's theirs for free.

Id take it if I was in Dublin :(, been looking for a big old CRT TV for my older systems and my Wii to put in my man cave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I'll take it Chopper! When would it need picking up by? I'll have the car up here in about 2 weeks so could get it then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Doesn't need to be soon at all as long as they know someone will take it.

Best bring Onion (or at least someone with some kind of manliness) with you to lift it. The thing is heavy.

Assume you want it for con' use yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Doesn't need to be soon at all as long as they know someone will take it.

Best bring Onion (or at least someone with some kind of manliness) with you to lift it. The thing is heavy.

Assume you want it for con' use yeah?

Not Paul so :P

Yup, Eirtakon will make good use of it if that's cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Konata wrote: »
    Not Paul so :P

Haha:D

But seriously though, not Onion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement