Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SRC genIII G36c + Uniform and Vest

Options
  • 21-10-2012 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi All,

Selling my Airsoft gear which I bought with the intentions of playing quite regularly but unfortunately was unable to. So I have a complete set of gear to get you playing!

The rifle is a stock SRC genIII G36c, bought from Main Irish Airsoft, with a silencer and red dot sight attached, and a bungee style sling with 2 mags. I've skirmished with it about 3 times, so the battery is also nearly new. Comes with a standard (not smart) charger. I will also include a couple of bottles of .20g BB's, about 6k in total. €200

The Uniform is ex issue British Army, in great condition. I've also ironed on an Irish flash to the shirt sleeve, but this could be removed easily enough. It's quite light gear, so if you've looking at playing in the winter I would recommend thermals. Skirmished with them three times. Pants are 40" x 32" and Shirt is a large size, not too sure of the measurements but I'm a 46 jacket and it's perfect. I also have a boonie style hat, size XL, never worn. €20 all in.

The assault vest has a MOLLE back for attaching stuff, the front can be either 6 magazine pouches or 3 pouches and a pistol holster. Fully customizable piece of kit, very lightweight and comfortable. Only brought it out once. Armoured gloves, from Skirmish paintball and a pair of lightweight plastic glasses. €40

€60 for the uniform vest or €250 for everything. I'm open to (reasonable) offers.

Any questions please ask,

Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭alan_simon

Sorry, just realised that picture doesn't show the rails on the front of the rifle for attaching handles or flashlights, these are also included with the gun. I also have the original sights and flash hider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 markxk

interested in molle vest

Advertisement