Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing module in QMgmt L8 Online, no honours?

Options
  • 21-10-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I failed my FYP in this course, the distance learning honours degree in Quality Managemeny and Technology. I had never failed any other module before this. I heard that if you fail any module in this course that you can only get a pass degree if you repeat a failed module. is this definitly the case? It seems a bit harsh as I was on course for a 2.1 degree. Can anyone help me out with this situation? I got 30% in it somehow.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 innominat

If you fail a module it is unfair but true that you get a lower degree.
    But I recently started in sligo and have heard from this year on that you can resit without affecting your mark. Just contact your lecturer and ask. I believe this new rule only affects courses being done after it was brought in. So you may be out of luck.

Advertisement