Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20% off littlewoods

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

samina wrote: »
    10% off 2D4F7

wouldn't work for me, says the code is invalid :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭newwifey

Got a code for 25% off which I used to get 3ds for €149 ;) I have a credit acc and you need to spend in excess of €50. I dont know if its one of those use it once and once only codes though
    Expires tomorrow
    2CQEM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

newwifey wrote: »
    Got a code for 25% off which I used to get 3ds for €149 ;) I have a credit acc and you need to spend in excess of €50. I dont know if its one of those use it once and once only codes though
    Expires tomorrow
    2CQEM

not working for me, :mad:

2CQEM - This offer code is invalid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

jim_bob wrote: »
    not working for me, :mad:

2CQEM - This offer code is invalid

me neither :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭newwifey

Bugger :mad:
    I never ever buy anything from littlewoods from one end of the year to another and they always send me a nice discount code at xmas, which I always use. The I pay off the bill immediately so i dont get stung for their crazy interest fees.
    Bet they LOVE customers like me.:D

Advertisement