Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have any experience of using Amazon's A-Z Guarantee?

Options
  • 21-10-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

So I ordered a S3 on an amazon.de marketplace seller about a month ago. The seller had all positive reviews so I thought it would be fine. The order never arrived, but my account was charged, and I checked today, and all the reviews in the last month say that the order never arrived.

It looks like the seller has gone out of business, or that no one is monitoring the account. The reviews say that they aren't responding to emails.

Does anyone have any experience with this sort of situation, and am I likely to get my money back? If so, how long is it liable to take?

Here's a link to the sellers page http://www.amazon.de/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1PA6795UKMFR9&orderID=&seller=A3EH957S58IQRQ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Amazon will hold a seller funds for a few months so you can still file a chargeback with Amazon.
    Jarren

Advertisement